- This event has passed.
SOUP-ER SUNDAY continues in 2020! The sixth annual Soup-er Sunday event to benefit Clifton Forge Area Food Pantry will continue this year on Sunday, November 1! Chefs are planning their soups now and they will be offered in quarts only. A drive-through, take out plan-of-action has been developed by the Soup-er Sunday Committee. Soups will be packaged in quarts and delivered to your cars by volunteers. You won’t have to leave the safety of your vehicle. All proceeds benefit the Area Food Pantry which serves Clifton Forge, Eagle Rock, Bath County, parts of Covington, Low Moor, etc Mark your calendars for November 1–John Hillert Soup-er Sunday at the Masonic Amphitheatre driveway! Sponsored by HIGHLANDS COMMUNITY BANK!!!
Please visit our Website to place an order!
- Chuck & Carol Almarez—Cheesy Chicken Chowder
- Kathy Bryant—Brunswick Stew
- Martha Crawford—Seafood Gumbo
- Betsy & Buddy Carter—Chicken Taco
- Jerry Meyer (BFJ)—Chicken and Dumplings
- Jerry Meyer—Chili
- Ann Wright—Indian Summer Soup
- Adell Pettrey—Dill Pickle Soup
- Susan Goings—Masonic Theatre Soup
- Jane Newkirk—White Chicken Chili
- Annette Hodges —Pumpkin and Black Bean Soup
- Family Tree~Ts Cafe—Butternut Squash Soup (vegetarian)
- Family Tree~Ts Cafe—White Bean and Lentil (vegetarian), bacon crumbles
- Cathy Leitch—Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
- Jerry Clark—Ham and White Bean Soup
- Judy Clark—French Onion w/ toast & grated cheese
- Family Tree~Ts Cafe—Potato Chowder