- This event has passed.
The Highlands Community Bank Film Series
Toy Story 4 (Rated G)
Sat., Feb. 8 at 2pm
In the John E. Hillert Auditorium
at the Historic Masonic Theatre
**All Films are Free**
You’ve got a friend in me. Remember writing “Andy” on the bottom of our shoes and falling down when someone said, “Andy’s coming”.
About the film:
Woody, Buzz Lightyear and the rest of the gang embark on a road trip with Bonnie and a new toy named Forky. The adventurous journey turns into an unexpected reunion as Woody’s slight detour leads him to his long-lost friend Bo Peep. As Woody and Bo discuss the old days, they soon start to realize that they’re worlds apart when it comes to what they want from life as a toy.
We are pleased to present an ongoing series of classic, family and popular films, shown in the beautifully restored John E. Hillert Auditorium.
MOVIE SCHEDULE (February through May 2020)
Saturday, February 8, 2:00 PM Toy Story 4
Sunday, February 9, 2:00 PM Rocketman
Sunday, February 16, 2:00 PM Amazing Grace
Sunday, March 1, 2:00 PM Brave
Sunday, March 15, 2:00 PM A League of Their Own
Sunday, March 22, 2:00 PM Captain Marvel
Sunday, April 19, 2:00 PM Mary Poppins
Sunday, April 26, 2:00 PM When Harry Met Sally
Sunday, May 3, 2:00 PM Downton Abbey
Sunday, May 10, 7:00 PM Film Club Member Selection (Learn how to become a Film Club member below)
Sunday, May 17, 2:00 PM Grease
** MORE FILMS COMING IN 2020**
BECOME A FILM CLUB MEMBER
Love watching Movies at the Masonic? Love getting free stuff, too?
As a member of The Masonic Theatre Film Club, you can do both.
Film Club Members receive:
– A FREE soft drink and small popcorn at each movie you attend (a $5 savings per film!)
– A film ‘passport book’. Stamp your passport book at each movie you attend at the Masonic and receive additional saving from the Masonic and area businesses.
– Access to our private Film Club Facebook page where we’ll share even more incentives, discounts, and more
– The ability to choose the movies we show! As a member of the Film Club you and your fellow film club members will select a film for us to screen publicly once per quarter. Members will also select movies to be screened at private members-only events.
– Access to private film screenings at the Theatre chosen by and exclusively for Film Club Members and their invited guests.
Becoming a member is easy.
Simply click the ticket link below to become a member.
FILM CLUB MEMBER LEVELS
Individual membership: $25
Membership for Two: $45
Family/Group of 3 membership: $60
Family/ Group of 4: $75
Family/Group of 5: $90
More than 5 in your family or group: Call us for rates 540-862-5655
MEMBERSHIP IS OPTIONAL.
Film Club membership is optional. All films in the Highlands Community Bank Film Series are free of charge and require no membership to attend. Film Club membership provides special discounts and privileges, as listed above.
See you in the balcony (or wherever you like to sit!)
A special thanks to our Film Series sponsor, HIghlands Community Bank, HIghlands Community Bank. HCB does a lot to help our community, see how they can help you by checking them out online www.highlandscommunitybank.com