- This event has passed.
#kickupyourheels for Domestic Violence
What is the Virtual Walk?
On Saturday, October 24, 2020, at 1:00pm participants from across the Highlands will join together to show our togetherness, unity, and commitment to Safehome Systems, Inc.: empowering and advocating for victims and survivors of domestic and sexual violence.” Even though we can’t physically be together we can each find our own way to show our support.
How can you get started now?
Step 1: Register your team, organization, yourself, or etc. for the virtual walk
Step 2: Share your team, organization, etc. on social media using the hashtag #kickupyourheels
Step 3: Like and follow on Facebook to keep with the latest information, resources, and activities
Step 4: Please log on to
What will the Virtual Walk look like?
- Log on at Zoom: https://vccs.zoom.us/j/5408170944
Meeting ID: 540 817 0944
- Virtual Walk Kickoff- Safehome System Staff and Dabney S. Lancaster Community College staff will welcome, educate, and provide statistics of domestic violence
- Meaningful Message- from our dynamic speakers
- Video Silhouette- domestic violence readings
- Get Some Exercise! Whether on a treadmill, on a socially distant walk outdoors take steps to support the virtual walk
a. Our tradition race-have the males in your group or organization race each other in high heels (post a picture and drop the hashtag #kickupyourheels)
- Get Together from Afar! Post a picture on social media with your team with high heels using the hashtag (#kickupyourheels) to show the strength of the Virtual Walk Support! As soon as the post the picture we will see it immediately!
If you have any questions please contact Keisha Jordan at 540.965.3237 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your support.